25.7.06

I was Robbie Williams and I forgot my song?

Last night I awoke at 1:00 a.m., not long after I had initially fallen asleep.

Now, I rarely remember my dreams. However, I am remembering them with greater frequency as I advance in days and years. Last night I was Robbie Williams, English PoP Singer. I have never heard a Robbie Williams song in my life. Why was I Robbie Williams? Anyway, I show up to this high school like ampitheater to do a show, a small show. The type of show like a junior high talent show or small town fund raiser.

I show up with Posh Spice, or Vicky as I call her and then it starts to get really weird. I am hanging out back stage and this is the point where I realize that I am not me, but rather Robbie Williams. The organizers tell me that I will be singing "Such and Such song" of mine of which I have no recollection of, nor any idea how to sing. They tell me that I go on in 2 hours. I start to freak out and Vicky is totally no help, just as she seems that she would not be. I tell her that I have to get out of there when guess who magically appears...Donald Sutherland.

Sutherland, of all people, calms me down. I mean, listen to the guys voice. Anyone that can make me feel like buying O.J. can get me to calm down. He says "hell yes, let's get out of here, we can fix this, we just need some time."

So Sutherland, Posh, and Me, me, but really Robbie Williams head off in the station wagon and end up at TJ MAXX. I know. SO we go in and try to find a CD of the song, so that I can figure the song out and successfully sing this ditty at the talent show, fundraiser, whatever. Except that Sutherland keeps putting on items of clothing whilst the security officer is watching him blatantly burgle the store of its wares. I buy the CD, Sutherland is wearing a hat, vest, and scarf, all of which he has not paid for, and walks right out of the store. Vicky...well, she just kind of follows us out. The security guard manhandles Sutherland, yelling "hey, you have to stay here" and "you can't just walk out with this stuff."

This is when Sutherland pulls out his piece and starts waiving the gun in the security guards face. W.T.F. I know. So we get in the car and start speeding down the roadway, listening to Robbie Williams, ME, back to the gig. Vicky is not saying much, Sutherland is calmly giving tips on how to execute the song with grace during my performance, and I have relaxed realizing that Sutherland has saved, Robby's, MY, gig.

That is when I woke up, freaked out that I was Robby Williams.............

So, I never, ever have listened to Robbie Williams and have not seen a film with Donald Sutherland in a great while. Can anyone explain this dream to me. I have never had a dream where I was someone else. What could have triggered this?

Dude, I am freaked out a little bit.

Wow. So I am off to find a connection between Robbie, Beckham, any Sutherland, Posh, and myself. wish me luck.

No comments: