14.2.07

I really should write more!

I experienced synchronicity on Monday February 12, 2007 at approximately 11:00 a.m. I had not had such an experience in some time, so I thought it curious. I walked passed an informational board, in my school. The board listed staff and faculty. Immediately upon looking at the board I saw the President of the University's name. I saw only that name as my inspection of the board was cursory. I opened the door to the restroom some 3 to 4 seconds later and nearly bashed the President of the University with the door.

As an aside I suspect that some readers are wondering, "Wow, you piss in the same spot as the President of the University." To which I would respond, "He is not that big of a deal, and If I could just as easily piss on him,...well I probably would not. It is, however, worth noting that I have not yet graduated. Because of this non-graduate status and the unknown result of my studies, we should not rule out the 'pissing on the President policy.'"

Back to the synchronicity. I almost bashed him in the head. At nearly the same time I thought, "damn, I just read his name {the President}. Upon feeling and thinking [how does one describe experiencing and experience without saying 'I experienced and experience' anyway] this synchronicity I thought of the 'Police' (not the police) because of their song, and later double album, "Synchronicity." That made me think of writing songs, which I also do, and just writing in general. That has lead me to write, and you to later read, these words before you.

Therefore, I would like to thank 1) Me, for reading the President's name, on Monday February 12, 2007 at approximately 11:00 a.m. and all subsequent, associated thoughts; 2) the President for almost getting his head bashed in, and moreover, for initiating a urination at some point just before 11:00 a.m. on that very same day; 3) the 'Police,' and certainly not the police for writing and performing "Synchroncity" and finally; 4) Carl Jung for giving what I felt a name.

Thanks.

1 comment:

P. Chompa said...

you really should write more.